Kerala is an awsesome destination. Those beaches, hills, rivers, pilgrimages send tempting vibes when you read and hear about it. While you have made up your mind on these holidays, set aside all your temptations and quickly take a fleeting glance at the things-you-do prior to your travel date. If you are planning to visit Kerala, here is a pre holiday checklist that will help you to avoid any hassles
• Carry your resort confirmation voucher and your membership card or enquire with your tour operator if they will provide the same on arrival
• Any other travel related documentation like insurance, medical card etc
• Any specific medication
• Depending upon the time of the year and the climatic conditions, and on the activities that you would like to participate in, please do carry appropriate apparel and footwear.
• Your holiday consultant may help you with travel / transit arrangements but collect the contact details of the driver before you start from your home.
• If you are about to experience a monsoon holiday, do remember to take your umbrella / raincoat along.
• Do take note of your travel time from the closest point of disembarkation to the resort.
• If more than a couple of hours, you may wish to carry some refreshments.
• If you like reading there is nothing like enjoying a good book surrounded by nature.
• You may wish to check on phone / internet connectivity at the resort, if this is important to you while on holiday.
• It is also important to check that your mode of bill settlement can be processed by the resort.
• If you have pets, do remember to make arrangements for them during the period of your holiday. In the best interest of all resort visitors and guests, pets are not allowed at resorts.
In case you are looking for a customised list simply mark the items in this page and take a parint out.